LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #55: Saviors of the NET Part Three

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 14:33:51 PDT 2018

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the third section of the Saviors of the NET.

For Saviors #4, Mike "Sam Vimes" McMullan returns with some mysterious
shadowy figure.  Is this shadowy figure the real boss behind the Saviors?

And Saviours #5 (Oh my, where did that 'u' come from?), Saxon Brenton joins
the fun with a secret origin of the Gothic Gorilla.  Can Saxon's Gothic
Gorilla origin survive the upcoming add-on chaos?  Probably not.  But until
then enjoy..

And now..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =
             | |      ____    ____    _    ____    ___
             | |__   | [] |  | [] |  | |  | [] |  | _ \

             |____|   \__]    \__ |  |_|   \__/   |_|\_\
                                |_|  OF NET.HEROES

                                     ADVENTURES #55

                         =====================
                      Saviors of the NET Part Three
                         =====================

                              T H E
   /////////                                        /////////
   \\\                                              \\\
    \\\                                              \\\
     \\\\\\\\\                                        \\\\\\\\

                           O F  T H E