SW10/LNH/WWW: Power School 2013 #16: Wiki Boy Has the Power to Defeat Spankers!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Sep 27 16:58:13 PDT 2017

The Legion of Net.ropolis High School gets its shot at Our Villains, as
the Homecoming game of Power School 2013 continues.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2013b.htm#16

We have some Wiki support this week - but ironically not for Wiki Boy.
Instead you'll finally find out about Coach Dom and his friend Dufus.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Dufus.htm

I know. - Archie Andrews