SW10/WWW: Power School 2013 #14: We ARE Substitute Teachers, Dear

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Sep 13 18:36:15 PDT 2017

heh.  Yes, the superheroes in the arena of Power School *are* attacking the Terrible Three in waves.  But it's not like they've ever teamed up before.  So, here comes the Substitute Teacher wave!  Maybe they'll give Principal Powernaut a break here.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2013b.htm#14

This is the most detailed Powernaut comic I have ever published.  I blame all those damned mystic auras.  But a more simplistic solution might be coming... next week!  And there might be a grand Kablooie then!

My sig today is, I had to post by Google Groups because "Eternal September" has failed my original posts for the second consecutive week.