SW10/LNH/WWW: Power School 2013 #13: MERGE!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Sep 9 18:53:52 PDT 2017

On 2017-09-09 18:34, George Phillies wrote:
> Glad to see you are back.  I was wondering if I had managed to put racc
> on my spam list.

Hey, I posted last week!  I wonder if the *way* I posted makes a
difference.  Last week, I posted via Usenet.  This week, I posted via
Google Groups because Usenet was acting uppity.

> The interesting duck showed up for a chess game and is certainly going
> to get a game. Perhaps not the one he planned on paying for.

No, that's exactly the game he's paying for.

> Perhaps the
> superhero teams should consider all attacking at the same time, not
> trying "After you, Alphonse.  No, after you, Gaston." as a combat tactic.

Heh.  That's about as likely as, everyone successfully evacuating a
hurricane zone at the same time.  But the superhero teams are mostly
trying to get people out of the way.  So, three supervillains vs. a
stadium full of superheroes, really is a fair match.

> The retro art is always extremely well executed.

Why, thank you.  I guess as long as I'm doing retro heroes, I'll be
doing retro art.

I know. - Archie Andrews