SW10/LNH/WWW: Power School 2013 #13: MERGE!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Sep 6 17:28:05 PDT 2017

Stuff is about to get real.  Fortunately, it's a stadium full of trained superhumans, plus... the Powernaut!  The Homecoming game may be delayed for Power School, but the comic is only accelerating.  And we're going to start to answer the important question...  Who can fight a Spanker better?  A Powernaut, or... a Ninja??

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2013b.htm#13

Paulie has some important commentary about this confrontation.  Or at least one of his correspondents does.

Bonus Section: Paulie's ONLINE Pen Pals!

Kenny Berry

huh huh, someone spanked the ninja.

Paulie Poderr

He sure did.

I don't know all the cool powers an Ultimate Ninja might have.  But "Survive Getting Slapped Like a Mosquito" must be among them.