LNH20: Writer's Block Person #33: "I mean, Limp-Asparagus Lad #100 or so"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Oct 16 17:57:50 PDT 2017

On 2017-10-16 17:00, Drew Perron wrote:
> Seeker sighed and took off her cheap Halloween mask of Bruce Lee,
> revealing herself as Whisperion. "For the record, it was Drew's idea."
>
> "My idea?" blinked Kid Review.
>
> "No, my idea!" Limp-Asparagus Lad took off their mask and, totally
> unexpectedly, turned out to be Writer's Block Person.

Well, that was meta.  Not a bad idea either.  I'd offer you a slot in
the Trial of the Powernaut (probably next summer), except... now the
RACCies need this team!  I think we've gotten two teams of heroes at the
mercy of the Hungry Past after two ceremonies now.  Who wants to be the
third???

I know. - Archie Andrews