LNH20: Writer's Block Person #32: "Some--"

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 16:30:39 PDT 2017

Writer's Block Person smashed through the door. "BODY once told me!" They danced
around to incredibly cheesy music from the late '90s before sitting down to post
to RACC.

Hey everybody! I'M BACK! :D And I'm sorry I've been away so long. I've been
working a soul-crushing amount of overtime - but I've also been writing! Some
quite impressive stuff, actually! I'll start posting it soon - I feel so
energized, like I'm ready to really *be* a writer, someone who can consistently
produce Good Stuff in story form! This job is going on for another
month-and-a-bit, so my efforts are going to be a bit haphazard until then, but I
plan to Post, and I'm definitely going to be reading all of the lovely posts
that have built up! Heck yeah!!

Writer's Block Person hopped up from the computer, spinning around, singing to
themself. They kicked open the closet door. "All right, all you unfinished
storylines and old ideas... it's time to *get to work*!!"

Drew "but first, something all-new!" Perron