META: Imprint requests

deucexm deucexm at gmail.com
Tue May 30 01:26:30 PDT 2017

So after noting the delay in getting Time Enough For Tea processed recently, I
thought it might be a good idea to request pre-approval of some tags that have
been floating around in my mind.

DIVA/WISP: Perhaps obviously, for teatime purposes if nothing else.
DIVX: A DiVerse Gaiden (or X-tra, if you will) story, something besides the
main (Alpha) timeline.  I'd been planning this one for a while, but now I have
the beginnings of a story for it...
DIVX/WISP: As above, but also including Whisper elements.
WISP: Because I'm considering the existence of a universe unique to the entity
that spawned the Whisper system in the first place, unconnected to the DiVerse
or anything else.

Also I was curious whether only single tags are approved for instant post, and
so the addition of anything e.g. DIVA/ACRA would hold it up.  Because if there
are approved 'subtags' then WISP could just be added to that list.  I have no
idea what code is actually involved.