META/LNH: FLASH! and Just Imagine

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri May 19 14:15:41 PDT 2017

First off: FLASH! LNH Comics Presents Monthly #3 will be coming out Monday, come
hell or high water! There'll be a new one the second-to-last Monday of every
month, fate willing.

Second: (*takes deep breath*) Just Imagine Saxon Brenton and the Writers of RACC
in: RACCies the Final! Symphony of Genesis (*phweeeew*) will no longer be
published in FLASH!, becoming a standalone miniseries. We realized that putting
this ludicrously continuity-heavy here-read-four-cascades-first miniseries in
with all of the newbie-friendly light stuff was probably not a good idea. And
that we also probably need to post more than once a month to get any sense of
good pacing. ^^; We'll be reposting #0 and #1 soon, followed by an all-new #2
and proceeding from there.

Drew "we now return you to your regularly scheduled newsgroup" Perron