LNH: Worst LNH Series -- EVER! #1 -- The Beginning!

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun May 14 14:00:57 PDT 2017

On 5/13/2017 4:54 PM, Adrian McClure wrote:
> On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 4:49 PM, Arthur Spitzer <arspitzer2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Well, good to see three people writing at least.
>>
>> Arthur "Everyone.." Spitzer
>
> There are a lot of people off RACC expressing interest in LNH right
> now. A bunch of friends of mine and Drew off tumblr have been talking
> about how much they love the LNH.

I'm finally getting some response on Tumblr from LNH stuff (only took me five
years, jeez~). I think I've just needed to figure out the format, and get up the
energy to put it out there consistently.

> Drew is really good at drawing up
> interest in LNH--guess they're the earth prime version of Catalyst
> Lass as well as being Kid Review, Writers Block Person etc.

awwwww ^#^ I try!

> I think now is the time for Usenet to really come back because it's a
> platform which exists specifically for writing, which doesn't have a
> lot of the nasty baggage of much of the rest of social media (no frogs
> here), and RACC in particular has flexible but strong moderation
> (thanks Eagle!), which is a huge problem in the internet at large.

It's really really true. <3 We're just this really nice little community for
stories, and we want as many newbies as we can get.

Drew "armfuls" Perron