RACCIES: Audience Participation, Wave 2

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri May 12 18:11:13 PDT 2017

As the RACCies approach, I gather a team of volunteers to come from RACC
stories to adventure among the awards.  That is to say, I invite
audience participation.  You are each invited to submit one character,
to stand for the integrity of the RACCies against all enemies both
internal and external.

As of now, we've gotten...  Love Protectress Gorgoneion, thank you Drew.
  Would any of you let the Protectress stand alone???

I know. - Archie Andrews