SW10/WWW: The Superhuman World Wiki: The Mighty Tim!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu May 11 19:07:39 PDT 2017

On 2017-05-11 08:37, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 5/10/2017 9:55 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> I got this entry started after the most recent Powernaut series,
>> wherein the Mighty Tim appeared to great effect. I finished it
>> tonight, because I sense a demand for *something* from the
>> Powernaut's regular online audience.
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Mighty_Tim.htm
>
> Hmmmm! I'm still a little confused about a couple things - how old is
> he, actually? How old does he look? And why is he so adorable?

Good questions...

*  The Mighty Tim got his masters' degree in 1992 or maybe 1993.  So
he's kyounger than myself and Wyatt Ferguson, but by less than a decade.
  So, forty-something.  I considered his age when I mentioned, he no
longer goes on field missions.  (Though why not, young pup that he is.)

*  His Wiki picture is his college hero self.  He had facial lines in
2006, at least when he was forced to shave his beard in the
concentration camp.  His hair was not going white in 2006, but it is now.

*  Still, he has an extremely healthy and athletic lifestyle.  I should
put a 2006 inset in the Wiki picture, but it wouldn't make him any less
adorable.

>> And I still have to prepare for RACCies, because I still get to
>> write those. Now, let me go see who's been volunteering for
>> adventure during the ceremony... Your characters still could!
>
> Yeah! Who do you have characters from so far? I'm sure I put some out. >->
>
> Drew "p-pretty sure" Perron

I'm p-pretty sure I got some from you, Drew.  But I'll have to check,
probably tomorrow night.

I know. - Archie Andrews