LNH20: Writer's Block Person

Adrian McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sun May 7 20:43:55 PDT 2017

On Sun, May 7, 2017 at 10:14 PM, Drew Perron <pwerdna at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's cute! <3 But no, Writer's Block Person is nonbinary - with a gender
> identity that's not male or female. So am I, to clarify; that's one of their
> aspects as an author avatar.
>
> Drew "didn't realize I hadn't actually *said* this, dur" Perron

I am also, being genderfluid, not unlike comics!Loki. (Journey into
Mystery/Young Avengers/Agent of Asgard both influenced and reflected a
lot of my arc as a person.)

I consider Victoria and Masterplan Lad to be my WCs, one being female
and one being male, though I've wondered about whether MPL's gender
might be wobbly as well. (They may or may not have alt.telepathy)

--
Adrian "The Dark Spaceknight" McClure, now with sig