LNH20: Writer's Block Person

George Phillies phillies at 4liberty.net
Sun May 7 19:01:49 PDT 2017

Writer's Block Person walked up to the podium, blinking sleepily at the
> crowd.
>
> "So... I scheduled a big LNH thing launch for May 2nd, but yeah, still
> working on getting stuff together. So instead of going off without a
> bang, let's shift it to June 2nd. Thanks!"

I was for a  while confused by the "they" (which to avoid offending
anyone is I understand actually one of these modern pronoun things) when
it occurred to me: The obvious RACC interpretation is that there are
several of him all occupying almost the same location, and their powers
when combined totally suppress the ability of all but one of them to
express themselves.