LNH20: Writer's Block Person #9

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 16:53:25 PDT 2017

On 3/31/2017 7:49 PM, Adrian McClure wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 7:46 PM, Drew Perron <pwerdna at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> "Huh," said Amethyst. "I didn't think we were allowed to be that kinky on
>> RACC."
>
> Has she read any 8fold

It's a good point. This isn't nearly as weird as the Amish sadomasochist
lesbians.

...which, of course, means I have to work harder to reach Tom's level!
(Or just be less shy about being expressively kinky on RACC.)

>> Drew "what am I writing" Perron
>
> You're being visited by the muse of Chris Claremont

Of course!! *Casey von Aluminumfoil gets deaged, Kid E becomes his big
brother*

> *Chris Claremont's muse* Go on and do it, what's the worst that could happen?
>
> *John Byrne's muse* You'll murder an entire planet
>
> *Chris Claremont's muse* wait what no

Pfffffft X3

Drew "the kinky Claremontian narrator" Perron