LNH20: Writer's Block Person #9

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 16:46:55 PDT 2017

Writer's Block Person was in the coffeehouse, writing the latest issue
of Writer's Block Person, when SUDDENLY!

WHAM! The door swung open, and in leapt a figure in a gaudy, shimmery
red outfit; they wore a red monocle over a face-covering red mask, and
red pens extended from their hands like Wolverine claws. They pointed
said claws at Writer's Block Person and said, "'Leapt' isn't a real word!"

"It's a stylistic choice! Also, who are you!?"

"I am Redink, the Master of Marking Mistakes! I was created by a neural
network, and I have come from the Tumblrverse to this world!"

"So, what you're saying is, you exist to be an editor and beta-reader,
and nobody knows you exist or would miss you?" Writer's Block Person's
smile curled up sinfully at the edges.

Amethyst Allenby leaned over from her chair and coughed.

Writer's Block Person siiiiighed. "Fiiiine. I *suppose* I shouldn't tie
you up and toss you in my closet. I suppose it wouldn't be 'heroic'."
They made air quotes with their fingers. "Or 'ethical'. Or 'not assault
and kidnapping'."

"Ah, but it would be ethical if you had consent for such an action!"
declared Redink, one finger in the air.

"...so... are you *offering* to live in my closet?" Writer's Block
Person's eyebrow went up

"Uh... um... AWAY!" Redink leapt back out the door.

"Huh," said Amethyst. "I didn't think we were allowed to be that kinky
on RACC."

Drew "what am I writing" Perron