LNH20: Writer's Block Person #8

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 15:52:11 PDT 2017

"Wait, my name is Dr. Puppy?" said Dr. Puppy. "What kind of a name is that?"

"Well, um... oh! Remember how Drew proposed that, in LNH20, there was a
space empire that ruled the sector of space Earth was in, and it was
controlled by a race of beings who looked like adorable blue-green puppies?"

"...no," said Dr. Puppy.

"Well, they did. And you're one of them, and you're... a doctor, I guess?"

"I mean, that's pretty cute. So do I live with you?"

"I guess... I was hanging out at your house?"

"Ah! Yes. My house, which is secretly a spaceship. Wait, do people know
I'm an alien? I assume they know I'm a dog, or perceive me as one."

"Maybe your house is explicitly a spaceship. Is this just how Drew thinks?"

"Yes, and I'm also thinking, so be quiet a moment... yes, I think I'm a
gruff--"

"Heeheeheehee~"

"Shhh. Gruff but lovable doctor, a la Bones from Star Trek, and I don't
really care how I'm perceived, I just do my thing."

"That's *adorable*. I'm going to rub you behind the ears now."

"Would I actually let you-- oh. Nrf. Awrf. Okay. Well. I guess I'm okay
with that."

Drew "extemporizing" Perron