LNH20: Writer's Block Person #5

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 17:47:43 PDT 2017

"Boy, I feel great today," said Writer's Block Person, walking through
the streets, the midday sun shining off their armor. "I'm glad it
finally feels like spring. Seasonal depression sucks, haha..."

Suddenly, the air above the sidewalk tore open, and a bunch of
net.heroes leapt out. They were all wearing costumes, some colorful and
gaudy, some dark and broody, some with overly finicky designs.

"Whoa!" said Writer's Block Person, taking a step back. "What's all of
this?"

One of them stepped forward, a man who looked like a younger version of
Fearless Leader in a suit of power armor. "We're a cross-dimensional
coalition of LNHers, fighting an enormous cosmic threat. We're here to
see if you want to join our huge multipart crossover storyline!"

Writer's Block Person smiled.

Writer's Block Person turned.

Writer's Block Person ran away as fast as they possibly could.

"Nope nope nope noooooope..."