LNH20: Writer's Block Person #4

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 15:54:23 PDT 2017

WRITER'S BLOCK PERSON: i can't think of a funny title right now

"Well. I'm freaked out by unrelated anxiety right now, so I'm not sure I
can even write. But, um, let's try anyway."

Writer's Block Person walked down the street. frig. okay. it's gonna be
all right. They walked down the street and looked around for a crime.
And then... suddenly, a woman walked up to Writer's Block Person and
gave them a hug.

"Oh," said Writer's Block Person, surprised. "Thank you. That... that
really does help." They leaned on her. "Frig. Sorry."

"It's okay," she said. She had frizzly red hair, and strong arms that
held the armored form tight. "She knows you didn't mean to hurt her. She
told you that."

"Yeah. I know. She's just got so much on her plate every day. I don't
want to add to it. I don't want to make anyone's life harder."

"Yeah. You're good. It's okay."

Writer's Block Person took a deep breath, let it out. "Thanks. ...what's
your name, anyway?"

She giggled. "Amethyst Allenby, but my friends call me Gives Hugs
Impetuously Lass. I have the power to sense when and why people need hugs."

Writer's Block Person laughed, low in their belly. "I didn't expect to
get a teamup so soon. Thanks, lass."

"Don't mention it."

Drew "I feel better now" Perron