LNH20: Writer's Block Person #3

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 13:04:37 PDT 2017

WRITER'S BLOCK PERSON: WRITE IN THE NICK OF TIME

"Oh god, are they all going to have titles like that?" Writer's Block
Person shook their head ruefully.

"Anyway, I think I'm a transforming superhero, like a Power Ranger or
such, and when I get blocked on what should happen next, I
de-transform." They ran an armored hand over their helmet. "Yeah, like
that. ...but wait, LNH20 characters don't really have that level of
metafictional awareness, do they? Hmm...

...no, wait, I got it! I was chosen by some force of Chaos or Silliness
or something to address the Balance of Long, Planned-Out Writing versus
Short Silly Tossed-Off Stuff, and that's why I have this awareness. Yeah!"

"...so, that's established. ...sooooo... what should I actually *do*?