SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2006 #20: He Really Can't Serve Warrants Here!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Mar 21 17:55:04 PDT 2017

On 2017-03-20 22:57, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 3/16/2017 10:22 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> Things get explosive and heroes intervene, as Heroes of the New Present
>> 2006 nears its conclusion - next week!

My discipline of producing Powernaut comics is breaking down, so I'm
hoping Saturday of this week counts as "this week" still.  I'm probably
going to have a month or two break after this series, because I still
haven't finished plotting whatever series comes next.

>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2006b.htm#20
>
> "Maybe a little." Heeheehee
>
> "Next: 'No!'" XD

Our Heroes!

>> Despite the conspiracy theory, the main discussion about him has been:
>> Is he a failed *infiltrator* or a failed *exfiltrator*?  That is to say,
>> did he fail inbound or outbound? ...  It's obvious he failed outbound.
>> But his root cause may have been, attracting attention during
>> infiltration.  Of course, a veteran exfiltrator would just let the suit
>> *get* the attention. and then take a cab to Havana harbor...  The debate
>> has no answer yet.
>
> He's clearly *some* sort of goofus.
>
> Drew "unless this was all PART OF HIS PLAN" Perron

Have you ever been to a fitness class and decided, this instructor must
be really good at their *day* job?  Well, *this* guy obviously can't
just put on a flying suit and then outfly two military pilots and their
Russian-built missiles...  so he must be one *great* lawyer!  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews