SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2006 #19: You Destroyed New Orleans!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Mar 10 21:15:03 PST 2017

On 2017-03-10 20:47, George Phillies wrote:
> Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 18:42:38 -0800 (PST)
>> From: Scott Eiler <seiler at eilertech.com>
>> Subject: SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2006 #19: You Destroyed New Orleans!
>>
>> The Flying Super Process Server always gets his men.  But an
>> infiltrator, he's not...  Heroes of the New Present is looking at an
>> action issue next week, as Powernaut 2006 continues.
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2006b.htm#19
>>
> His actual difficulty appears to be exfiltration.

Given the means he's given himself for exfiltration...  His difficulty
may have been in attracting attention during infiltration.  Of course, a
veteran exfiltrator in this case would just take a cab to Havana harbor...

> However Super-Process-Server is truly a fine character, one you are  > unlikely to meet in some comic universes.

Why, thank you.  Let's see where the adventures of Super-Process-Server
go...  Heh.

> The Powernaut appears to be a bit easy to surprise.

In matters involving physical power, the Powernaut is nearly
omniscient.  But when it gets into mentality and politics, he defers to
his assistant Karl.

> The comic art is highly appropriate for the period.

Why, thank you.  For Powernaut 2005 and 2006, I was inspired (to bland
colors and sparse artwork) by the original Jessica Jones comics ("Alias").

I know. - Archie Andrews