SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2006 #17: The Mighty Tim and Stonewater Stern!

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 09:42:22 PST 2017

On 3/7/2017 8:57 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
<snip>
> Lucianus concludes, "We've changed the world.  We changed it twice this
> year.  Of course we'll change it again.  But this time, we do it right
> and make it last.  And it'd be a good thing if we helped mankind while
> we did it."
>
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2006/newpresent.htm

"So, concentration camps for them are out of the question. What will
there be instead?

Apparently, we're all getting together to decide that."

Ahhhhh. That makes sense. :o This is actually the kind of thing I'd like
to see more often - post-Big Event "so what do we do now/how do we keep
this from happening again" sort of stuff.

Drew "Roald Dahl surviving is a *definite* wish fullfillment moment, eh
<3" Perron