SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2006 #17: The Mighty Tim and Stonewater Stern!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Mar 8 20:17:10 PST 2017

On 2017-03-07 19:40, George Phillies wrote:

>>> ... Anyway, this time the Mighty Tim makes the Powernaut look cool.
>>> Stonewater Stern appears too, as Heroes of the New Present 2006
>>> continues.  One may even get a glimpse at how differently the different
>>> heroes may approach their missions.
>>>
>>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2006b.htm#17
 >
>> Hm. To be honest, I'm slightly confused as to what the purpose of this
>> meeting is - it started with honoring the fallen, but it seems to have
>> become some kind of generalized hero catchup convention?
>>
> It appears to be "get them all in the same place so they can meet
> SuperProcessServer".

heh.  I guess the rest of the story will show whom the mysterious flying
man is here to meet.  Having everyone else there, may or may not work
out well for him.

This story is based on one I actually wrote in 2006.  Wyatt Ferguson
narrated, which was the custom then.  The Powernaut got a brief mention;
four other guest stars (whom you haven't seen in Powernaut 2006) got
similar mentions*; the Flying Super Process Server didn't appear at all;
and the Mighty Tim took over the sequels!  Really.
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2006/newpresent.htm

But since Powernaut 2006 is a Powernaut story, I'm making things about
him.  From here, the comic shows untold history of the Powernaut!

* If I ever rewrite Powernaut comics, I might rearrange "The Mighty Tim
and Stonewater Stern" to have all those guest stars, one panel apiece.
Plus maybe an extra strip, to explain why Lucianus Autonomus has called
the heroes together to make the world better - for real, this time.

I know. - Archie Andrews