SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2006 #17: The Mighty Tim and Stonewater Stern!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Mar 7 17:57:59 PST 2017

On 2017-03-07 11:35, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 2/23/2017 8:28 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> <snip>
>> ... Anyway, this time the Mighty Tim makes the Powernaut look cool.
>> Stonewater Stern appears too, as Heroes of the New Present 2006
>> continues.  One may even get a glimpse at how differently the different
>> heroes may approach their missions.
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2006b.htm#17
>
> Hm. To be honest, I'm slightly confused as to what the purpose of this
> meeting is - it started with honoring the fallen, but it seems to have
> become some kind of generalized hero catchup convention?

Yep.  Also a strategy session.  Our Commentator seems to have missed
that in his commentary, though he included it in his original account of
the session.  I'll put in some of his commentary below.

> Drew "and we're getting paid!" "yay" "yay" Perron

Lucianus concludes, "We've changed the world.  We changed it twice this
year.  Of course we'll change it again.  But this time, we do it right
and make it last.  And it'd be a good thing if we helped mankind while
we did it."

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2006/newpresent.htm

I know. - Archie Andrews