[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #64: Demolio, part 4

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Mar 3 19:15:26 PST 2017

On 2017-02-28 20:19, wilalambre at gmail.com wrote:

> Consciousness returns without light, and with crushing pain. Sharp,
> constant pressure, from every direction. Bending and compress,so violent
> that it feels his skin might rupture.
>
> But it was _there_. It was _real_. With direction and dimension and mass.

I'm still a bit confused at how the Super Wizard went from sending forth
his spirit while standing on the surface of a planet, to recovering
consciousness underground.  And how did he renew his solar power, if
this sun is poisoned?

But this story has come a long way from when we used to talk about Queen
Buzzz And Her Killer Beezzz.  Keep it up, and take it to the end.

I know. - Archie Andrews