SW10/LNH/WWW: Power School 2013 #5: Your Teams for Homecoming!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jun 28 19:42:12 PDT 2017

For the first time in all of Powernaut Comics, as far as I can recall...
  eight guest stars debuting at the same time!  Power School vs. the
Legion from Net.ropolis High is about to get real, as the teams take the
field.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2013.htm#5

As this week's special feature, I'd prepared artwork (mostly unpublished
as yet) to enhance some relevant LNH wikis with.  Too bad the Wiki is
*still* down.  But if it ever comes up, let me know.  The artwork is
still ready.

Skunk Girl:  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Skunk_Girl.png

Irony Girl:  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Irony_Girl.png

Wiki Boy:  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Wiki_Boy.png