LNH: WikiLull: Another Interlude

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jun 24 18:27:59 PDT 2017

On 2017-06-19 20:24, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 2017-06-19 05:16, Drew Perron wrote:
>> On 6/18/2017 11:54 PM, Adrian McClure wrote:
>>> Here's another drabble:
>>>
>>> Out-of-The-Loop Lass barged into the Pizza Pit. "Hey guys! Lalo
>>> installed the LNH wiki on a more stable server!
>>
>> It's true! So far it's running stably, and much faster than it did
>> before. Bringing up category pages still takes a bit, but they do
>> consistently come up.
>
> As SW10 vs. LNH (well, technically SW12 vs. LNH12, I suppose) gets
> rolling in Powernaut Comics, I'm relieved to have the LNH Wiki back.  It
> might be a bit late to save the upcoming portrayals of <redacted> and
> <redacted>, but at least I can explain what I did now.  8{O>

As the inhuman lifeform Spanker 4 charged forward across the Siberian
taiga, the Doom Bear followed along.  Then he realized he had followers
in the modern age.  After all, he was an iconic creature.  So he turned
to them, at http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Doom_Bear.htm .

The Doom Bear turned to Psychovant the Duck.  "Got followers?"

Psychovant turned back to
http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Psychovant%20the%20Duck ...

"Aww, Dammit!  The LNH Wiki is down again!"

I know. - Archie Andrews