LNH: WikiLull: Another Interlude

Adrian McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 20:54:29 PDT 2017

Here's another drabble:

Out-of-The-Loop Lass barged into the Pizza Pit. "Hey guys! Lalo
installed the LNH wiki on a more stable server! That means we don't
have to worry about the LNHQ blowing up anymore. We can just stop this
story--"

The group of LNHers and post-trenchcoaters huddled at the table seemed
to be planning a council of war. They were talking about invading
robots and a living planet. The TVs were showing Cheesecake-Eater
Lad's death over and over again. A cartoon dog was sipping coffee at a
table that was on fire and muttering "Everything is fine..."

"Uh, OK," said Out-Of-The-Loop Lass.

--
Adrian "The Dark Spaceknight" McClure, now with sig