SW10/LNH/WWW: Power School 2013 #13: Welcome to Power School Homecoming!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jun 14 18:18:41 PDT 2017

It's time for some introductions, as Power School faces their nemeses:
the Legion of Net.ropolis High School!  This week, Power School
Homecoming gets into full swing.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2013.htm#3

We have guest stars this week, but this is kind of like that first Star
Trek movie.  The real star is the venue:  Power School Stadium set up
for Battle Chess.  Let's cruise around it for a panel or two!

Bonus Section: Pauly's ONLINE Pen Pals!

Lewis F.

Where in the world is Net.ropolis?

Pauly Poderr

Hi again, Louis!  I remember, last year you asked where Power City is,
if the map says New Jersey but there's a buffalo ranch nearby.  Well,
Power City may have been somewhere else on a different world once
(thanks to fractal time), but now it's settled down in Oregon.

The city of Net.ropolis is the same way, only it's still moving.  I
think it's at the head of the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland now, but don't
quote me.

If you're wondering how their team and their fans make it across a
continent for our Homecoming...  If they have even one guy like a
Powernaut, he can fly them across, or even open a portal there.  That's
what we did, the last time.  Maybe they can do it even better.

I know. - Archie Andrews