SW10/LNH/WWW: Power School 2013 #2: Battle Chess!

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 19:47:08 PDT 2017

On 6/7/2017 8:30 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> The confrontation between Power School and the Legion of Net.ropolis High School
> begins to take shape.  Meanwhile, last week we learned something was coming from
> Siberia, so naturally it's time to investigate... outer space!!  Power School
> 2013 continues.
>
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2013.htm#2

Oooooh, I love that back-and-forth. :D That said, I'm surprised you haven't
identified the Legionnaires yet.

> I have a proud tradition of tossing ingredients into a story until it all
> explodes.  This year, though, I have actually *removed* two ingredients:
> <redacted>, is just too predictable.  It's more fun to toss them into *next*
> year's story.

Yessss. <3 Agreed. Mix it up!

> Hi, Lois!  Mom and Dad would be great assets for any space mission, but the
> school needs them as leaders too.  I guess they decided the mission needed the
> smartest Powernaut plus the strongest Powernaut!

The right hero for the job!

> But they still borrowed the
> spaceship (and its pilots) from DuoPolarity of Boston; they have the best
> spaceships.  They've been around since the 1990s, and they've done a lot of
> upgrades since then.  (see, http://www.eilertech.com/stories/iip_bos.htm !)

Fascinating! I like their philosophy, and their logo. (And the bit at the bottom
of that page intrigues me. X3)

Drew "hello scum" Perron