SW10/LNH/WWW: Power School 2013: Homecoming! (or, Power School Has a Dog??)

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 19:12:59 PDT 2017

Gaddammit I never actually posted this. XD

On 6/1/2017 10:11 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> I've finally resumed my habit of publishing Powernaut comics, even unto the
> far-flung future of 2013.  As usual, I'm assembling ingredients and throwing
> them in a pot until they explode.  Here's the start of my ingredient list,
> because this is Power School Homecoming!  Maybe the principal had best watch out
> for hooligans, though.

Ooooh, fascinating. Hooliganism!

> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2013.htm

Pizza! :D I love this guy!

Also Holy Crap :D The Terrible Trio! I love it!

> Powernauts beyond 2011 were never my original purpose for the series. Yet I have
> published Power School 2012.  As the story often does, it continues itself -
> this time, further toward the modern age.

I feel like Power School is a thematically on-point evolution of the Powernaut.
Sharing power, sharing responsibility, sharing the wisdom you need for both.

Drew "POWAA!" Perron