MISC/HCC: The Queen's Roast, a fairy-tale

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Jun 12 17:31:12 PDT 2017

On 2017-06-12 08:25, Adrian McClure wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 11:02 AM, Scott Eiler <seiler at eilertech.com> wrote:
>
>> I'll go with "envy" here.  (hi Drew!)  I don't usually feel the need to
>> explore sexuality in my stories.  But I have borrowed Drew's characters on
>> occasion, so I hope I get them right.
>
> Don't forget Doc Nostalgia is bi as well. :)

I did not know that had been revealed.  (Frankly, I did not even see
that coming.)

But it makes sense.  All forms of sexuality are compatible with
nostalgia.  Doc Nostalgia's home planet Groupon probably had great clubs
for genteel bachelors - complete with private booths for intimate
conversations, and accommodations for those who weren't going straight
home for whatever reason.  If the Doc left his world before he was old
enough to visit those clubs, he probably learned about them from the
Babbage Stereoscope on his space vessel...  No wonder he's nostalgic.  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews