SW10/LNH/WWW: Power School 2013 #2: Battle Chess!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jun 7 17:30:09 PDT 2017

The confrontation between Power School and the Legion of Net.ropolis
High School begins to take shape.  Meanwhile, last week we learned
something was coming from Siberia, so naturally it's time to
investigate... outer space!!  Power School 2013 continues.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2013.htm#2

I have a proud tradition of tossing ingredients into a story until it
all explodes.  This year, though, I have actually *removed* two
ingredients:  <redacted> and <redacted>.  Having them in return matches
against <redacted> and <redacted>, is just too predictable.  It's more
fun to toss them into *next* year's story.

Bonus Section: Pauly's ONLINE Pen Pals!

Lois N.

If Paula and Principal Powernaut are the astronauts from that Mars
mission in 1962, why aren't they the ones going on *this* space mission?
  (see, http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1962.htm)

Pauly Poderr

Hi, Lois!  Mom and Dad would be great assets for any space mission, but
the school needs them as leaders too.  I guess they decided the mission
needed the smartest Powernaut plus the strongest Powernaut!  But they
still borrowed the spaceship (and its pilots) from DuoPolarity of
Boston; they have the best spaceships.  They've been around since the
1990s, and they've done a lot of upgrades since then.  (see,
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/iip_bos.htm !)

I know. - Archie Andrews