MISC/HCC: The Queen's Roast, a fairy-tale

deucexm deucexm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 08:26:31 PDT 2017

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 9:38:51 AM UTC-5, Tom Russell wrote:
> THE QUEEN'S ROAST, a fairy-tale.
>      told by Tom Russell
>
> I have no idea if this should be flagged with "ACRA" or not, but if
> you've read any fairy tales, you probably know the kinds of things to
> expect!

I'm not sure whether ACRA is for only the more viscerally descriptive things (in
which case I don't think it would /quite/ apply here) or just for objectionable
content (in which case I'm quite sure it would).  But either way, a fine read!
Very, er... Brothers Grimm.  (And I am also fond of disguises.  Need to write
more Hekel.)

Also: by golly, Tom, it is /so/ good to see you posting again.  I hope you're
doing well.

- Colin