DIVA/WISP: Time Enough For Tea #2

Adrian McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 18:26:15 PDT 2017

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 12:54 PM, deucexm <deucexm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, still working on actual content generation, but the bitesize part of
> things at least is working out well enough.  I'm trying to do less obsessing
> about making everything absolutely perfect the first time around, so some of
> this hasn't been through the usual review process - but so be it.  Progress.

That's really important. The hardest part of being a writer is just
writing. I know I struggle a lot about not being able to live up to
the (often really ambitious) ideas I have. That's a big part of why I
set myself a monthly deadline for The Liminals--so I make sure I get
something done every month, no matter what. Last month I wrote an
insane amount of stuff, this month probably not as much but whatever
happens I'll always have that issue out there at the beginning of the
month. The kind of creativity that comes from just pushing through and
trying to meet the deadline--"breaking the Kirby barrier," as Michel
Fiffe, the writer/artist of COPRA, called it.

Anyway, I'm enjoying this arc a lot. It has some great dialogue and a
strong emotional core. Also I really love the Whisper concept am glad
to see more with that.

--
Adrian "The Dark Spaceknight" McClure, now with sig