SW10/LNH/WWW: Power School 2013: Homecoming! (or, Power School Has a Dog??)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Jun 1 19:11:25 PDT 2017

I've finally resumed my habit of publishing Powernaut comics, even unto
the far-flung future of 2013.  As usual, I'm assembling ingredients and
throwing them in a pot until they explode.  Here's the start of my
ingredient list, because this is Power School Homecoming!  Maybe the
principal had best watch out for hooligans, though.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2013.htm

Powernauts beyond 2011 were never my original purpose for the series.
Yet I have published Power School 2012.  As the story often does, it
continues itself - this time, further toward the modern age.

I have a tradition of swapping storylines between eras.  Before this
series, Powernaut 2006 had a great run, if you count Power Stars 1945.
But it's time for something else.  Powernaut 1987 is a priority, but
it's not quite ready.  And I keep coming up with ideas of how the
Powernaut should approach the modern age in many ways.  So, let's go be
modern!

I will have credits coming, after I publish more of the guest stars.
But you can preview them all on the web site right now!

Relevant Wikis:

-  Spanker 4.  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Spanker_4.htm

-  Psychovant.  http://www.lnhq.info/wiki/Psychovant%20the%20Duck  ...
Let's all hope the LNH Wiki is up for the length of this promotion!

-  Doom Bear.  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/Doom_Bear.htm

I know. - Archie Andrews