[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #65: Demolio, part 5

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jul 26 18:15:13 PDT 2017

On 2017-07-26 16:05, wilalambre at gmail.com wrote:
> # THE SUPER WIZARD FROM SPACE, #65
>
> ## DEMOLIO, part 5

Oh, my, that certainly was cosmic.  It's been *ages* (maybe *forever*)
since mainstream comics blew up planets and threw moons around, as far
as I can recall.  And it's been six years since Superhuman World /
Powernaut 2011 did.  8{O>

> "You need not zsee the dark dayz ahead. You need not sZzuffer to The
> End," the empyrean beast buzzes. "_Allow yoursZzelf_ thiz _final mercy_."

... maybe, a nice game of chess???  8{D>

> ## NEXT ISSUE
>
> Kaboom!

Perhaps we'll learn more about this Stringer...?

Well done.

I know. - Archie Andrews