HCC: High Concept Challenge v2, no. 2: We are not so different, you and I

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 05:38:35 PDT 2017

A villain believes that they have certain commonalities with the hero, that they are two sides of the same coin, that they have a special connection or symbiotic relationship, one is a dark reflection of the other, etc., etc., or anything along those same lines. Whether that's true or not is another story, and entirely up to you...

Because we always miss the deadlines on these things, I'm going to set a rather generous deadline of August 31, a month-and-some-change from now.