SW10/LNH/WWW: Power School 2013 #8: The Fight Continues!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jul 19 18:06:15 PDT 2017

This week, well, that big fight from last week is still going on.  It's
kind of like full contact basketball now.  And I think I've set personal
records for (1) number of panels per strip, and (2) amount of Wham! per
strip.  We're even expecting some more guest stars sometime soon, as the
Power School Homecoming 2013 continues.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2013.htm#8

...  Hi, everyone.  I know a bunch of you are still around, because I
just checked Tumblr.  But is anyone actually reading Usenet this month?
I finally put out the RACCies, and all I hear is crickets.

I know. - Archie Andrews