SW10/REVIEW: Catalog of Earths, 2016 Update #3 of 5: The Web Comics

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Jan 20 17:20:31 PST 2017

On 2017-01-20 13:33, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> On Monday, January 2, 2017 at 4:59:16 PM UTC-7, Drew Perron wrote:
>>
>> Yeah, I'd love to see more of this. :>
>>
>> Drew "arthursplosion!" Perron
>
> Well, thanks glad you want to see more... that being said
> since I'm having a hard time liking any idea I have for it
> there aren't probably going to be a lot of strips this year
> either.
>
> Arthur "But maybe something will inspire me again.." Spitzer

Remember that time one of my stories needed an idea, so I came to RACC
and asked for one?  (I had to search the RACC archives to find *which*
story.)  You referred me to the then-recent RACC-Con story prompts.
Which I used.

So, that said...  Do you really want ideas right now?  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews