SW10/RACCies: Superhuman World and Associated Eligibles for 2016

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Jan 3 18:52:59 PST 2017

'Tis the season... to put the Powernaut and all his pals up for awards!
8{D>

Here I list all the stuff I've worked in the past year, regardless of
universe.  I may have gotten something into LNH continuity.  But I'm not
going to overthink it.

I've taken to grouping the RACCie awards by MAJOR, MINOR, and WRITER.
That affects the RACCies ceremony (which I'll write for 2016 unless
anyone objects), but that's about it.

===================== clip & return =====================

WRITER  RACC1:  FAVORITE WRITER:

Scott Eiler  8{D>

MAJOR  RACC2:  FAVORITE ONGOING SERIES:

- Powernaut
- Superhuman World Wiki
- The RACCies!

MAJOR  RACC3:  FAVORITE MINI-SERIES:

- Catalog of Earths 2016
- Power Stars 1945 (Yesterday the Future)
- Powernaut 1985 (Crisis of Multiple Powernauts)
- Powernaut 2006 Episode 1 (The Clenching Fist of Iowa)

MAJOR  RACC4.  FAVORITE ARC:
Any multi-issue storyline that is *not* RACC3 (include issue numbers, if
known):

I got nothing this year.

MAJOR  RACC5:  FAVORITE SINGLE ISSUE (include a short blurb that
identifies the issue):  I'll just pick the ones that actually are single
issues.

- Power Stars 1945 #9:  The Christmas Special
- 2015 (22nd Annual) RACCies Ceremony
- (Guest Universe) WikiLull #9 (The Coming of Amnesiac Brad Pitt)

MAJOR  RACC6:  FAVORITE HERO/PROTAGONIST:

- Powernaut 1985
- Powernaut 1945-1966
- Powernaut 2006
- Private Danger
- The Diabolical Devilman!

MAJOR  RACC7:  FAVORITE VILLAIN/ANTAGONIST:

- Auge von Shaitan (Power Stars 1945)
- The rogue Solarian (Powernaut 1985)
- Russell Anvernacht (Powernaut 2006)
- Crack Hitler (Powernaut 2006)
- President Trump (why yes he *is* my President, in the 2015 RACCies!)

MAJOR  RACC8:  FAVORITE SUPPORTING CHARACTER:

- S.O.S. (Power Stars 1945, Powernaut 1985)
- Stonewater Smith (Power Stars 1945)
- Heroes of the 80s (Powernaut 1985)
- All the Powernauts - and the Losernaut (Powernaut 1945)
- The various inmates of Iowa (Powernaut 2006)

MAJOR  RACC9:  FAVORITE NEW CHARACTER:

- Crack Hitler

(Russell Anvernacht premiered on RACC in the 2010 story, "Crucible")

(Auge von Shaitan premiered on RACC in the 2012 Annual, "Satan Wants His
Spine Back")

MAJOR  RACC10:  FAVORITE TEAM:

- Heroes of the 80s
- Powernauts
- 2015 RACCies Adventurers (Nerf Girl, Captain Fucking Awesome, Password
Lord, and Toejam)
- 2015 RACCies Celestial Beings (Mother Time, Lydia Devin, Chaos Theory,
and the Primordial Slime)

MAJOR  RACC11:  FAVORITE PARODY/COMEDY:

Not a very parody-filled year for me.  Unless you count...

- Most of Power Stars 1945.  (Any comic with Private Danger in it.)

MAJOR  RACC12:  FAVORITE ACTION/ADVENTURE:
Series, miniseries, etc.:

- Powernaut!

MAJOR  RACC13:  FAVORITE DRAMA/ACRAPHOBE:

I seem to have focused on action and adventure.  Unless you count...

- Powernaut 2006 #12-13  (Earth Consumed by Darkness)

MINOR  RACC14:  FAVORITE REVIEW TITLE:

- Catalog of Earths

MINOR  RACC15:  FAVORITE STORY UNIVERSE:

- Superhuman World / Powernaut ("SW10")

WRITER  RACC16:  FAVORITE PERSON WHO HANGS OUT ON RACC:

everyone's pal Scott Eiler  8{D>

MINOR  RACC17:  BEST DISCUSSION:
By thread, not participants:

- Powernaut Coming Attractions
- RACCies:  Audience Participation

MINOR  RACC18:  FAVORITE RUNNING GAG:

- "Women saying Oh! in Powernaut" is back for another try.
- So is Private Danger saying, What Ever.

WRITER  RACC19:  MOST IMPROVED AUTHOR:
 From last January 1st to present:

I'm not who I'd vote for, but I guess I'm eligible.  8{D>

MAJOR  RACC21.  FAVORITE NEW TITLE:
Same as RACC2, but issue #1 must have been on or after January 1st, 2016:

I got nothing.

WRITER   THE RABBIT-BREEDER'S CUP:
Awarded to the most prolific writer in this or *any* amateur fiction
forum!  We're measuring volume, folks!:

Lots of people are making good but short runs at prolificity, but I'm
still here every week or so.  8{D>

MINOR  DOCTOR STOMPER BRONZE BOOT (exposition award):

- Powernaut text supplements
- Superhuman World Wiki

WRITER  THE IMAGE TESTIMONIAL TIMEPIECE (BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED):
For that author whose works are most consistently late:

I might yet get this one for New Bosnia and missing annuals.

WRITER  THE "SPIDER SPINS!" LITTLE LULU WEB PAGE AWARD:
For our favorite RACC-related web page:

- Powernaut!  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/
- Superhuman World Wiki,  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/wiki/

I know. - Archie Andrews