SW10/REVIEW: Catalog of Earths, 2016 Update #5 of 5: Recently-Discovered Universes

Drew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 16:10:34 PST 2017

On 1/1/2017 9:30 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
<snip>
> - Threat Analysis:  Intermediate.  The activity happens on multiple worlds,
> including at least one Earthlike world with heroes, and one interplanetary world
> with Earthlike and Godlike members.

Believe me, they are excessively godlike, and active... um, everywhere in this
universe. <3 The mythos here actually reminds me a lot of the Silmarillion, but
more colorful and queer.

> - Psychovant's Comments:  I see the stories are talking less about Salons and
> more about Worldbreakers.  So I won't be vacationing there. But maybe this place
> could do something I'd at least buy the postcards for.

Greetings From Place!

> UNIVERSE:  Eclipse's Earth ("The Girl Who Saved The World")
<snip>
> - Psychovant's Comments:  [reduckted] - Heh!  I like that!  But Our Hero is
> *still* cleaning her barn.  That's been two years now.

Hey, hey, this is major professional-level editing and rewriting. I admire the
willingness to post such a thorough snapshot of work in progress to our humble
forum, and I enjoy both the story itself and getting to see it come together.

> Author's Note:  I checked to see if I'd missed something.  Apparently not.  Last
> year's contributors are all this year has to offer, and some have fallen away.

Le sigh. X3 A lot of my writing work this year has been building up towards
stuff which I will one day post.

Drew "mind you, a fair bit of that's been coming out in FLASH!" Perron