SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2006 #16: Crack Hitler!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Feb 23 17:46:19 PST 2017

On 2017-02-20 21:58, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 2/15/2017 9:09 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> When all that you love has been swallowed by darkness, there can
>> be closure in facing the person responsible... and booing him off
>> the stage.  Heroes of the New Present continues.
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2006b.htm#16
>
> "boo" "boo" "Please tolerate our guest." "Thank you! ...I think." Great
> stuff~

Thanks.  I was afraid my boos and yays were too subtle for a Powernaut
comic.

> Drew "pam pam pam" Perron

Oh, now I wonder if I could have put in "Pam Pam Pam" as a cheer.  I
think Pam has earned that from her world now.  But now is 2017, and the
story is in 2006, and she's only been active since 2004.  Still, she has
always been a media star - at least in the World Journal Monthly.
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2004/journal_dark.htm

And yes, there are some characters I think of by name.  I think of
Stonewater Stern as Jill, for instance.  Pam is another good example,
she being how I name the heroine otherwise known as "Nightlight" or "The
Bride of the Ultimate Darkness".

I know. - Archie Andrews