SW10/WWW: Powernaut 2006 #14, Episode 2: Heroes of the New Present!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Feb 1 18:25:20 PST 2017

It is my proud tradition to throw storylines together until they
explode.  And then I start a new storyline...  Here comes one now.

When we left 2006, Our Heroes were depowered, imprisoned, swarmed by
darkness, and fighting Nazis.  How did that all turn out?  ... Heroes of
the New Present starts now!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/2006b.htm

Bonus Section: Commentary from Wyatt Ferguson! We Resume 2006 Already in
Progress!

This was the Caribbean in August.  I'd really rather not have been
there.  But since I was, I get to report.

This is a Powernaut story, so it does not represent how boring this
conference actually was.  Basically, *everyone* got to report their
status.  I will admit, this series hits the high points.  And I may have
left before the action.  But I'm glad I was at least there for Ron
Cannon. He's the son of Stonewater Smith.

I know. - Archie Andrews