LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #42: The Crimes of the Brotherhood Part Five

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 12:55:51 PST 2017

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the fifth section of the whole EMPLOYEE-EMPOWERED, PARADIGM-SHIFTED,
INDIVIDUAL-OWNERSHIP, DOWNSIZED, STREAMLINED, REENVIGORATED CRIMES of
the BROTHERHOOD of NET.VILLAINS!!

Firstly, we have Jessica "Jaelle" Ihimaera-Smiler with the number 18 of her
Writer's Block Woman series.  Can Writer's Block Woman scrape pancake mix off
her nose and how long can Browsing Boy play cards?  Those and more questions
will be answered below.

And after that, we have another issue of Michael Friedman's Spite Grrrl (issue
five) as the heroes take on -- Polybag Person!

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =

                                |_|  OF NET.HEROES