SW10/REVIEW: Catalog of Earths, 2017 Update #2 of 5: RACC and LNH

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Dec 27 16:10:18 PST 2017

UNIVERSE: RACC Offshoots (RACCies)

- Type: Superhuman

- Chronicler(s): Scott Eiler and Andrew Perron

- Chronicler's Web Site: none

- Tag:  RACCies, of course

- Activity: RACCies are annual in May or thereabouts.  Other offshoots
were quiet this year.

- Relevance: Minimal.  This year's ceremonies sent a team of heroes into
the greater Omniverse, but they're immobilized by the Hungry Past or
something.  Maybe next year's ceremony will rescue them.

- Threat Analysis:  Minimal.

- Critique: (provided privately due to Council security designation)

- Psychovant's Comments:  Yeah, definitely winding down the ceremony.

---

UNIVERSE: Legion of Net.Heroes (LNH, LNH20, and LNHY)

- Type: Superhuman

- Chronicler(s):  Drew Perron, Adrian J. McClure, and Arthur Spitzer

- Chronicler's Web Site: http://www.lnhq.info/

- Tag:  variations of LNH

- Activity:  something every month or so

- Relevance:  Major (downgraded from Incredible last year).  The LNH may
be less active than usual.  But an LNH proved an ability to interact
with Council worlds, without even trying, during that Powernaut game.
Possibly that world has its own Legion... which itself is scary.  That
would be like all those Earths with The Trillions approaching.

- Threat Analysis:  Medium.  As we predicted, the "Poland" Council
intervention is bogged down.  The "Looniverse" is still active, but
flying off in multiple directions...

     * Smash Comics  (Drew)

     * LNH Comics Presents Monthly  (Drew)

     * Another LNH Title?  Really?  (Drew)

     * Writer's Block Person  (Drew)

     * Liminals  (Adrian)

     * System Corruptors  (Adrian)

     * Worst LNH Series EVER!  (Arthur)

- Recommendation:  Continue monitoring.

- Critique:  It's actually been a pretty impressive year.  People who
wrote there may be shy about what they've accomplished, but they've each
tried new things and written some enjoyable stories.

- Psychovant's Comments:  A bunch of hero short stories and a bunch of
stories about dates and tickling.  But I loooove Dr. Refuse2Amuse!  I
give him 10 out of 10 Psycho Points!  ... heh.

--- Next:  PART 3:  The Web Comics ---

I know. - Archie Andrews