LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #41: The Crimes of the Brotherhood Part Four

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 08:52:55 PST 2017

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the fourth section of the whole EMPLOYEE-EMPOWERED, PARADIGM-SHIFTED,
INDIVIDUAL-OWNERSHIP, DOWNSIZED, STREAMLINED, REENVIGORATED CRIMES of
the BROTHERHOOD of NET.VILLAINS!!

Firstly, we have Mike D. Friedman with Spite Grrrl #4.  Will Chris Gumprich live or die?  And will you find that out in this issue?  You’ll have to read it to find out.

And lastly, we another issue of Jolting’ Jeff McCoskey’s LNH Triple Play (#7!) with some cowriting help from Martin Phipps.  Ho`’od Win in a battle with Hooded Ho`’od Wins?  Find out reading this issue!

And now..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =