[MV] The Super Wizard From Space #66: Demolio, part 6

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Dec 22 19:42:36 PST 2017

On 2017-08-05 13:13, wilalambre at gmail.com wrote:

> The last of seven. _Finally_.

... Well, crap.  Somehow I missed this episode, until I started End of
Year Reviews!  I guess it's good I haven't given up End of Year Reviews
then.  But I'm sorry I didn't give you a review earlier.

I don't quite follow the interaction of the power levels here,
especially how the Super Wizard keeps showing cosmic power and opening
up all those space warps even though the nearest sun is poison.  But it
sure makes a nice finish.

This reminds me of when a Marvel Universe story included the phrase,
"twice the power level of Galactus".  What *is* "twice the power level
of Galactus" anyway?  At least you *define* the power being used.

Well done.

I know. - Archie Andrews