LNH: Classic LNH Adventures #40: The Crimes of the Brotherhood Part Three

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 17:27:22 PST 2017

In this weeks reposting of stuff you can find in the eyrie archive
https://archives.eyrie.org/racc/lnh/
we have the third section of the whole EMPLOYEE-EMPOWERED, PARADIGM-SHIFTED,
INDIVIDUAL-OWNERSHIP, DOWNSIZED, STREAMLINED, REENVIGORATED CRIMES of
the BROTHERHOOD of NET.VILLAINS!!

Firstly, we have Jeff "Drizzt" Barnes with the first issue ofInsanity Unlimited that
deals with the David Lynch film 'Eraserhead' or maybe it's the Brotherhood
of Net.Villain.. guess you'll have to read it to find out.

And lastly, we have another issue of Martin Phipps's Generation Y (this time
issue 10) as the teen team deals with more Brotherhood mischief..

              _
             | |      Classic
             | |                      =

                                |_|  OF NET.HEROES